Forum > Favorite part of NDMEA / All-State Music festival¬†2012

What a wonderful weekend! What was your favorite part of the 2012 ND All-State Festival / NDMEA Conference?

March 25, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterDarcy Brandenburg

Connecting with friends, getting great ideas to bring back home, and listening to superb ensembles!

March 27, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterBeanie Stotts

Listening to great groups perform and connecting with colleagues.

May 8, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterTrudy Fraase Wolf

I enjoyed visiting with colleagues and being inspired by our clinicians!! I always learn so much from my fellow educators. Thank you for sharing ideas. And congratulations to all performers at the convention. Students and directors should be very proud.

May 9, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterRebecca Warren

Seeing may of my colleagues and laughing with you, learning wonder things from our presenters to take home and implement or try with my groups, and seeing the fruits of all of our labors through the great job that all of the students did! Have a great day!

May 11, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterNancy K. Olson

I was just rereading the posts from last year and agree that last year was such a wonderful weekend of connecting with colleagues from around the state and listending to fabulous rehearsals culminating in a beautiful concert. Each year, it is so rewarding to see these talented students hard at work for such a successful result. I was so impressed with Jerry Luckhardt. I'm looking forward to seeing the roster for the 2013 JH All-state band!

January 4, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterKirstin Carlson