Forum > NDNBA listserv-do we still need it

Great job Chris.
Once everyone is aware of the new website do we still need the listserv? I started the list as a way for the NDNBA members to stay in touch although it has never really developed into the tool I hoped it would. Trying to keep it updated is almost impossible as I have no availability to the membership list. I would just as soon not be responsible for members not receiving their information because their name is not on the list. Any ideas, comments would be appreciated. It would not break my heart if we dropped it, one less thing for me to monitor on a daily basis.

May 4, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterLes Dykema

Perhaps this forum could offer the same service as the listserv. The key would be getting members to check this page on a regular basis.

May 4, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterChris Harvey

That is the one sticking point. I like the notice coming to my email because I don't always remember to check a website on a regular basis. It's very hit and miss. Is there a way a standard notice to check this site could be sent to emails when there is an important announcement, similiar to what NDHSAA has?

Other than that concern, I think it can work.

September 29, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterTrudy Fraase Wolf